Wait, you ask, “What’s the Easter Jeep Safari, or EJS?…” Take Your Best Ever Christmas Morning, and envision that for the Jeep focused portion of the Off-Road industry. Think Daytona Bike Week or Sturgis for Jeep and Off-Road enthusiasts.
Put a little more specifically, the Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari is hosted by the Red Rock 4-Wheelers, Inc., and it combines…
- All kinds of great, off-road focused parts from some of the Best Off-Road Equipment Manufacturers in the business. (Chances are if it was at last year’s SEMA Show, or if its gonna be at this year’s SEMA, it’ll be at EJS.)
- New Production Models direct from the Jeep Factory, that you might otherwise only see at the Detroit, New York or LA North American Auto Shows.
- Awesome Jeep Concept vehicles and accessories direct form Mopar Underground. (There are 6 vehicles for 2012.)
- Tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Jeep enthusiasts.
- Guided, responsible trail runs.
Host this event, not only in the great, outdoors, but in the Off-Road Mecca that is Moab, Utah. Now, you’re just starting to get the idea… Yeah, a trip to Moab, possibly during EJS, is pretty much on every Wheeler’s ‘Bucket List’.
This year’s event runs from March 31 to April 8th. We’ll try to keep you posted with major news, updates or things that catch our eye.
For starters, and courtesy of AutoMotoTV, here’s a quick video on the 6 Mopar Underground Vehicles you can expect to see at this year’s EJS: